The NBC Sports Sunday Night Football Bus travels the country visiting the host cities of Sunday and Thursday Night Football games. The Bus arrives in each city prior to the game, hosting activations at local landmarks, events, and NFL Stadiums. The Bus Tour gives fans an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with America’s most-watched primetime television show with exclusive activities, memorabilia and various social media elements.
- Build onsite relationship with NBC local affiliates, production team, help promote SNF and TNF through NBC’s social media platforms.
- Arrive to the event approximately 1-2 hours prior to start time and manage all areas of event execution.
- Manage the set-up, operation and packing efforts for all elements of the mobile unit; oversees shipping and delivery needs of program items to/from various locations throughout the tour.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of CSE's client their brand, products and services.
- Interact with guests, maintain yourself and the equipment in a clean and presentable manner and any other event duties as required.
- Required to stay with the vehicle and assets at all times, as you will be the only CSE staff member onsite.
- Create event recaps and take event photos; manage miscellaneous program expenses as needed.
- Participate in on-camera interviews promoting the program as requested and needed.
- Manage event field staff/brand ambassadors in each market.
- Assist agency team in research for market events and activities.
- Responsible for safe operation, security and maintenance of tour vehicle including fuel, oil changes, washes, etc. Submit all logs, invoices and receipts to your office manager in a timely and orderly manner.
- Adhere to all U.S. DOT regulations. Coordinate in-transit hotels as needed.
- Act as a representative of CSE and the client at all times.
- Report to CSE office in Atlanta, GA for training and end of season recap.
- Producer instincts and skills when capturing various events and interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, sports enthusiast, former athlete, and experience in the following areas: sports & entertainment industries, understanding of multi-cultural sponsorship, production or media experience.
- 5+ years of touring experience, with Class A CDL.
- High energy individual with good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and the ability to operate in a team environment; proactive, personable, outgoing and self-starter.
- Strong planning, organizational skills, reporting back to necessary internal managers and project leads in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage numerous program resources and meet project deadlines.
- Willing and able to work nonstandard work hours, weekends and travel as required.
- Must have professional appearance and behavior with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Experience in the field executing events; from set-up, execution and breakdown. Able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Thorough knowledge and awareness of the NFL, teams, players, etc.
- Experience in working with high-profile talent.
- Must be able to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must be willing to appear on camera as host for SNF Bus.
- Self-starter who is assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
Compensation provided in the amount of $2,800.00 to be paid semi-monthly and weekly per diem ($350.00 /week). Tour end bonus will be issued after program ends - based on performance.
Staff apparel provided and all applicable expenses covered for the term of the project (lodging, etc.). Position Start Date: August 2017 – End
Date February 2018 tentatively Location: SNF Tour will be located in multiple states throughout the duration of the project term. Initial training will take place in Atlanta, GA at CSE HQ. Application process: Visit us at: http://groupcse.com/