Digital Marketing Associate
You Are Here (YAH) is looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to play a key role in defining and driving social influencer and content strategies, developing brand awareness, growing and protecting brand loyalty and increasing community engagement. The ideal candidate in this role will have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, influencer campaigns and social channels and be able to think strategically about, and deliver on, a cohesive brand experience. This is an Atlanta-based position. YAH teams are currently working remote but office flex-time is available.
- Understand and translate business needs of clients into actionable and measurable social media, influencer, and content marketing plans
- Support development of organic and paid social, influencer, and content strategies
- Deploy influencer/ambassador marketing programs and campaigns, from vetting through program completion, ensuring all deliverables are met on time and on budget
- Develop social media content calendars in partnership with creative team
- Evaluate content, copy and deliverables with a strategic filter to ensure alignment to both objectives and brand standards
- Identify & presenting digital marketing best practices with agency and client audiences
- Produce reporting across earned, owned, and paid platforms
- Support agency communications efforts inclusive of social media, case studies and agency branding
- Identify new and emerging brands, trends, and influential individuals for campaigns integration
- 2 - 3 years of experience in social, marketing, or relevant field in an agency setting
- Solid knowledge of organic and paid social media and influencer landscapes
- A demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful digital, social and influencer strategies and programs
- A problem solver, equally comfortable with clients, vendors, creative teams and can manage the entire life cycle of a project with ease across various media
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional team environment
- A strong, comfortable communicator and presenter both written and verbally
- Extremely comfortable and proficient in social platforms
YAH teams are currently working remote but office flex-time is available.
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.