Experiential Marketing Driver/Field Manager
You Are Here (YAH) is looking for a Field Manager to join the Experiential Marketing team in delivering amazing experiences for our corporate partners and their customers. The right candidate will possess a combination of great people skills, an eye for detail and infectious enthusiasm. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of YAH’s client and their products and services.
- Act as a representative of YAH and the client.
- Assist agency team in research for market events and activities.
- Create event recaps and take event photos.
- Work with venue contacts, vendors, and onsite staff for set-up, execution, and breakdown of event display.
- Interact with consumers, maintain yourself and the equipment in a clean and presentable manner; assist and answer consumers questions as needed on-site.
- Proven ability to set-up, operate, and trouble shoot equipment to conduct the event, including generators, computers, tablets, sound system, monitors, interactive displays, and other possible on-site challenges.
- Help manage onsite staff and consumer experience within event footprint.
- Safely pack assets for transit to and from event site.
- Assist in managing program inventory.
- Coordinate travel accommodations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- Current, valid Class A, B or C driver’s license required.
- Comfortable driving truck and towable trailer or large box truck.
- Event Marketing enthusiast, with experience in the following areas: demonstration of products, retail, sales, and cooking.
- ServSafe Certified a plus.
- 1-3 Years Event Management experience.
- Familiar with DOT regulations and pass DOT Medical examination.
- Clean driving record.
- 100% travel (independent): Travel may include driving or flying to various locations within US
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment while delivering with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights up to 50 pounds.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite program (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Keen sense for creative style and visual aesthetic a plus.
- Diversity Marketing experience a plus.
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.