You Are Here (YAH) is a sponsorship and activation agency that leads with bold insights to create powerful experiences for both brands and people. We believe creating meaningful connections starts with strategic thinking and creates real, lasting impacts. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Account Coordinator with 1-2+ years’ experience to work with the Account Leadership team at the agency.
In this role, the Account Coordinator will work alongside Account Managers and Directors to develop, execute and support ambassador programs, social community management and content creation, event activations as well as day-to-day account management needs for our global and regional brands. You will be part of a team that is dedicated to meeting our client's goals while providing you an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and monitor social media engagement and content creation for client and brand ambassadors accounts
- Assist in hiring, vetting and interviewing college brand ambassadors
- Develop informative and well-designed project recap reports each month
- Create and present social media best practices presentations for ambassador trainings
- Coordinate between client leadership team, other departments, clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Prepare client leadership-related documents such as meeting agendas, proposals, status reports and client correspondence
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Create and/or provide feedback on project estimates and timelines
- Prepare and submit detailed creative briefs and change orders
- Gain thorough knowledge of clients’ systems and procedures for tracking jobs and ensure internal team adheres to these
- Learn how to build client relationships via observation
- Demonstrate good business sense overall and ability to define key issues
- Accurately report billable and non-billable time each week
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or Communications; one to two years of relevant experience is a plus
- Strong interest in social media marketing and content creation
- Self-motivated to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while delivering with great attention to detail
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills with a passion for figuring out answers and solutions on your own while being unafraid to ask questions as needed
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a cross-functional team environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills with people inside and outside the organization at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office Suite program (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hybrid work schedule with Tuesdays and Thursdays in the Atlanta office
- One to two years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with social media analytics and reporting
YAH teams are currently working in the Atlanta office part-time with flex-time available.
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.