Account Executive, Experiential Marketing
A people-first experience agency powered by curiosity and heart, You Are Here (YAH) starts with you—and we may want to hire you! We’re currently looking for a Client Executive with at least 3 years of marketing experience to work with the Client Leadership team.
Sound like you? Read on...
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Experiential Marketing Account Executive at YAH, you’ll be working with some great people. You’ll interface day-to-day with clients, help execute awesome experiential marketing campaigns, and provide leadership to team members and clients alike.
- work closely with the Account Manager to oversee day-to-day management and execution of strategic experiential marketing campaigns, including development, execution and measurement of the activation plan
- utilize internal agency resources & teams to deliver best-in-class work for the client
- identify and discover client needs and create appropriate solutions in a proactive and timely manner
- identify organic growth opportunities
- collaborate with counterparts within our agency and Cooper Holdings subsidiaries to leverage full agency capabilities on behalf of client
- assist with development of client presentations
- assist management with program budgets, timelines, and ongoing status updates
- possess working familiarity with key aspects of the business and identify opportunities to provide marketing insight solutions to help grow brands
- prepare analysis of client campaign/project results and identify opportunities to improve results and/or show ROI
- resolve challenges and opportunities in a clear, organized and efficient way to limit impact on client and activation plan
- assemble, recommend, and monitor budgets and expenses while managing realistic expectations for clients
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We get that not every candidate will have every box checked, but it’s not about checking boxes. A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, is required.
Other things we’d love to see include…
- 3+ years’ experience in creating and managing experiential events and mobile tours
- mobile marketing or touring experience
- the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- strategic and sound decision-making skills
- a track record of solving business challenges
- strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
- the willingness to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and travel as required
- positive, team-player attitude
- proficiency in MS Office Suite program (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
YAH teams are currently working remote but office flex-time is available.
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.