Experiential Marketing Account Executive
Account Executive, Experiential Marketing A people-first experience agency powered by curiosity and heart, You Are Here (YAH) starts with you. We’re looking for an Account Executive with 3+ years of marketing experience to work with the Experiential team. Sound like you?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Experiential Marketing Account Executive, you’ll work alongside the very best in the business. You’ll interface day-to-day with clients, help execute powerful experiential marketing campaigns, and provide leadership along the way.
You’ll also...work closely with the Account Manager to oversee management and strategic experiential marketing campaigns, including development, execution, and measurement of the activation plan use internal agency resources to deliver best-in-class programs identify and discover client needs, and create right-fit solutions in a proactive, timely manner collaborate to leverage full agency capabilities that help grow brands and client relationships assist with development of client presentations, and prepare analysis of client campaign/project results, including ways to improve results and/or show ROI support management with timely program budgets, timelines, and ongoing status updates assemble, recommend, and monitor budgets and expenses while managing realistic expectations for all parties resolve challenges and opportunities in a clear, organized, and efficient way identify organic growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We get that not every candidate will have every box checked, but it’s not about checking boxes. A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or a related field, is required. Other things we’d love to see include…
- 3+ years’ experience in creating and managing experiential events and mobile tours
- mobile marketing or touring; hospitality and tradeshows a huge plus
- the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- strategic decision-making skills with a track record for solving business challenges
- strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
- willingness to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and travel as required
- positive attitude, clutch team-player
- proficiency in MS Office Suite program (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
You Are Here, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.